PA06 Laptop Battery for HP Omen 17-W Series Genuine
Li-ion ultra light HP PA06 notebook battery for Omen 17-W Series
Battery Type: Li-ion
Condition: Brand new
Buy a brand new HP PA06 to replace the aging battery. Or consider equipping your HP laptop with an extra original HP battery PA06, so you don’t have to worry about running out of battery power!
Features of HP PA06 battery:
- 100% Genuine HP notebook accessories
- Over voltage protection
- Overcharge protection
- 100% compatible with original equipment
- CE certified for safety
- RoHS certified for environmental protection and health priority
Our commitment to product quality:
- Each genuine HP PA06 battery is made of high-quality cells for longer life.
- We use only OEM grade quality components.
- Free warranty or replacement within 12 months from the date of purchase.
Where can I buy this battery?
Want to buy HP PA06 replacement battery near me? Now you can get this product in a short time. We send HP PA06 batteries to major UK cities and counties, these cities include: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Bristol, Southampton, Portsmouth, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton.
Q&A with laptop battery HP PA06
1. How long is my battery life? When do I need to replace my HP system battery PA06?
Several laptop manufacturers estimate that you should get 300 to 500 charge cycles before the battery begins to fail; Some of them even promise 1,000 cycles. If you are a heavy user and recharge your laptop frequently, you may see the battery??s performance begin to degrade after a year or two. When you find that the performance of the battery has seriously degraded, you may need to replace the old battery or even prepare a spare HP PA06 battery.
2. How do I maintain my laptop battery to extend its life?
The ideal temperature for the storage location of the battery should be 15??C. Frost and temperatures above 35??C will be harmful to the battery. Also, even when the battery is not in use, your HP battery should be stored at an average of around 50% charge.
|Compatible Part Numbers||
849571-221, HSTNN-DB7K, PA06, TPN-Q174
Omen 17-W Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.