MG04XL Laptop Battery for HP Elite x2 1012 Elite x2 1012 G1 Genuine
Li-ion ultra light HP MG04XL notebook battery for Elite x2 1012 Elite x2 1012 G1
Battery Type: Li-ion
Condition: Brand new
Buy a brand new HP MG04XL to replace the aging battery. Or consider equipping your HP laptop with an extra original HP battery MG04XL, so you don’t have to worry about running out of battery power!
Features of HP MG04XL battery:
- 100% Genuine HP notebook accessories
- Over voltage protection
- Overcharge protection
- 100% compatible with original equipment
- CE certified for safety
- RoHS certified for environmental protection and health priority
Our commitment to product quality:
- Each genuine HP MG04XL battery is made of high-quality cells for longer life.
- We use only OEM grade quality components.
- Free warranty or replacement within 12 months from the date of purchase.
Where can I buy this battery?
Want to buy HP MG04XL replacement battery near me? Now you can get this product in a short time. We send HP MG04XL batteries to major UK cities and counties, these cities include: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Bristol, Southampton, Portsmouth, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton.
Q&A with laptop battery HP MG04XL
1. How long is my battery life? When do I need to replace my HP system battery MG04XL?
Several laptop manufacturers estimate that you should get 300 to 500 charge cycles before the battery begins to fail; Some of them even promise 1,000 cycles. If you are a heavy user and recharge your laptop frequently, you may see the battery??s performance begin to degrade after a year or two. When you find that the performance of the battery has seriously degraded, you may need to replace the old battery or even prepare a spare HP MG04XL battery.
2. How do I maintain my laptop battery to extend its life?
The ideal temperature for the storage location of the battery should be 15??C. Frost and temperatures above 35??C will be harmful to the battery. Also, even when the battery is not in use, your HP battery should be stored at an average of around 50% charge.
|Compatible Part Numbers||
812060-2C1, HSTNN-DB7F, MG04XL
Elite x2 1012, Elite x2 1012 G1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.