C21N1521 Laptop Battery for Asus VivoBook E200HA Genuine
Li-Polymer ultra light Asus C21N1521 notebook battery for VivoBook E200HA
Battery Type: Li-Polymer
Condition: Brand new
Buy a brand new Asus C21N1521 to replace the aging battery. Or consider equipping your Asus laptop with an extra original Asus battery C21N1521, so you don’t have to worry about running out of battery power!
Features of Asus C21N1521 battery:
- 100% Genuine Asus notebook accessories
- Over voltage protection
- Overcharge protection
- 100% compatible with original equipment
- CE certified for safety
- RoHS certified for environmental protection and health priority
Our commitment to product quality:
- Each genuine Asus C21N1521 battery is made of high-quality cells for longer life.
- We use only OEM grade quality components.
- Free warranty or replacement within 12 months from the date of purchase.
Where can I buy this battery?
Want to buy Asus C21N1521 replacement battery near me? Now you can get this product in a short time. We send Asus C21N1521 batteries to major UK cities and counties, these cities include: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Manchester, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Bristol, Southampton, Portsmouth, Wakefield, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Sunderland, Belfast, Newcastle upon Tyne, Brighton.
Q&A with laptop battery Asus C21N1521
1. How long is my battery life? When do I need to replace my Asus system battery C21N1521?
Several laptop manufacturers estimate that you should get 300 to 500 charge cycles before the battery begins to fail; Some of them even promise 1,000 cycles. If you are a heavy user and recharge your laptop frequently, you may see the battery??s performance begin to degrade after a year or two. When you find that the performance of the battery has seriously degraded, you may need to replace the old battery or even prepare a spare Asus C21N1521 battery.
2. How do I maintain my laptop battery to extend its life?
The ideal temperature for the storage location of the battery should be 15??C. Frost and temperatures above 35??C will be harmful to the battery. Also, even when the battery is not in use, your Asus battery should be stored at an average of around 50% charge.
|Compatible Part Numbers||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.